Camping will be included in the price of your Northern Nights Music Festival ticket (woo hoo!) and is designated on a first come, first served basis. Please be respectful of the space you take up and be courteous to your neighbors. Don’t “hog a troff,” you will be asked to move your site due to overcrowding. And we really don’t want to do that.
- Sleeping Bag
- SUNSCREEN and LIP BALM WITH SPF
- Tent or Teepee
- Air Mattress or blow-up kiddie pool(!)
- Tarp to go beneath your tent, for extra padding & moisture protection
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Campsite Canopy & Tapestries (shield from sun & looks cool!)
- Sitting & folding chairs
- Flip flops or shower shoes
- Inflatable Water seats/rafts/pool noodles (the river is your personal playground! go wild!)
- Swim suits!
- old rugs, blankets & throws. (good for campsite common area; and great excuse to go thrifting!)
- Wet Wipes (TAC)
- Reusable cups, plates, utensils, water bottles.
- Biodegradable soaps
- Paper bags for recycling / waste
- Smiles/Hugs/positive attitude
- Cooler/Non-Alcoholic beverages
- Snacks (we recommend bringing nuts & any nut butters for extra party protein!)
- More Water!
- Pen and paper for exchanging phone numbers – cell phone reception is limited, we’re doing it the old fashion way.
What NOT to bring:
- Amplified speakers
- Camp stoves
- Camp wood
- Propane stoves
- Frozen Yogurt Machine, XBox, DJ Roomba, Skymall
- Bad attitudes
Campsite will be allowed in the Redwood grove, on the grass or along the river shores.
Cook’s Valley Campground will offer restrooms and showers, for all attendees.
Please be courteous and take only the space you need.
July in Mendocino is sunny all day, with temperatures in the 80s and 90s! Remember to bring shade structures, tarps or anything that will help create a shaded area in your campsite.